More from the studio






These four young kids show up at the studio every Saturday to say hello in English. They love to say hello and look inside at the Wild People from Borneo. I thought the peace symbol was rather appropriate.
I took a couple of pics of Bong's sculpture that he made from saggar clay and draped over asbestos roofing to get the corrugated look. I think they are really awesome pieces.
I am back at porcelain making some cups and using some of the decals I picked up. The Chinese characters read "Made in Jingdezhen". I'm calling these cups a conflict between pretty and down right nasty.

Comments

Beryl said…
Hi Tony:
Congrats on your award last night, Sheila read your comments verbatum ;-)

Beryl
jordan said…
tony, these cups are beautiful!
i've looked through your blog and all the work is so new and exciting-- but more importantly they are still distinctly a 'tony'. they are authentic.
so happy to see you immersed in your work and enjoying the culture over there.
keep making and posting!

-'black dog' in halifax.

Popular Posts