Return of the Clean Freak






Trevor the lucky bugger got to go to Bejing and spend a week with his new bride of one year. Knowing that he was returning I cleaned the joint and went for a walk to buy fresh fruit and get new curtains made on the street for our flat in the dormitory. I walked by a window of orange peels drying for the making of marmalade or some sort of food item. We of course throw out out orange peels- not in China!!! I also thought I'd do the laundry and cook a nice duck for him. Now, if you believe the above I have a nice plot of land to sell you in Florida.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Tony, you're a treasure. You have an eye for the odd, and your camera is a window for the rest of us.

Thanks for the time you spend sharing your adventure.

And I don't think I want to know what that puddle is on the floor of the room down the hall.. lol

Popular Posts