Mud n guts!






We're loaded and good to go. It is hotter here than a southern girl on prom night. Thought you might like to see Bobby Free's potatoes growing on the grad fridge. He'll eat them when his oatmeal runs out. We pulled the grates from the firebox- thankfully!!! Here are a couple of Heidi's teapots that she made from my wadding. She liked the colour of the wadding better than the clay so she has made some solid sketches of teapots that I think are quite successful. Here is our table of ware ready to load. I got everything in except 2 pots that I didn't really care for anyways. Going to be a tuff next 50 hours. 6 hour shifts between the 2 of us for the duration. Lots of water, lots of sweat, lots of mud, lots of guts. Wish us well!

Comments

Unknown said…
Nice bars man! Good luck with the firing! Love the blog ... I feel like I can check in and see what you guys are up too! hi everybody....
Anonymous said…
hey! i'll take credit for one of those sweet potatoes! i kinda thought someone might get around to eating it once i was gone...

Popular Posts