Working on my form


I have been walking 6.5 kilometers each morning to try and get my form back. I also am enjoying making my pots now that the students are 80% out of my mind. I lined these 5 teapots up in the order I feel is the best form from left to right. The far right being the best.  Not that any of us would pass gas in the bath tub. But if we did what would the bubble look like. That is the form I'm looking for. A narrow bottom with a full shoulder that looks like it's full of air.  Also on this last teapot I discovered if I dipped it to the rim I got the bonus of a jar on the side.

Comments

FetishGhost said…
Tub Bubbles, eh?
I've been attracted to this style of form for a while, but until now, I've never known why.
Now I know.
bfreeceramics said…
i fart in the tub all the time.. and i like teapots.
Tracy Shea said…
mmmmmmmmmmmm...tubfart tea.........
mikpo said…
Fart in the shower and it'll come and git you.

Fart in the tub, yuk, and you might be mining.

Popular Posts