Inner Peace

Well we're moving in the morning. We're surrounded by boxes and I'll be damned if I know where my socks are. I could use some inner peace. One of my students sent me this advice. I tried it!



I'm passing this on because it worked for me today. A Dr. on TV said to have inner peace we should always finish things we start & we all could use more calm in our lives. I looked around my house to find things I'd started & hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum!

Comments

June Perry said…
Thanks for big chuckle! Have a great,smooth, moving day tomorrow. Your new life and plans for new, low fire work sounds like a grand adventure!
cori sandler said…
Tony and sheila... Move well, move forward, and enjoy the ride ahead. Hopefully at sometime in the future we'll see you both on the west coast! May the sun shine on you gently tomorrow!
... And I just loved your post about finishing what you started!!!

Popular Posts