CehNehDeh!

Happy Canada Day, eh! I'm a week late with this post since it appears my Picassa album somewhere up in space is full and now I have to start paying a monthly fee. It has been a good long free ride so at $2.49 a month it is worth the money to keep my diary of sorts. We live on Canada Street and it was Canada Day so all the neighbours are having parties. The street is closed and there is basketball, pudding eating contests, wine, beer, hotdogs, burgers and friendship. This is a great place to live. A community! A place were people look after people. Yes, that still exists in this world. I am lucky to be part of it.



Comments

smartcat said…
Pudding Eating Contest?! That's one I'd like to see!
A belated Happy Canada Day to you and all Canadians too!
Paul Warner said…
Still a great place to live. We've been living in your house for five years now and love it more and more.

Popular Posts