Be Free and the Landlady

Thought I'd use to the blog pony to pimp a project two of my favourite people are involved in. Bobby "Freedom Fighter" Free was a undergrad at USU while Heidi Kreitchet was a Grad student and my landlady. Bobby, Heidi and I worked hard and played hard together. AMOCA wisely hired Heidi to run their studio and galleries in California. Heidi then wisely hired Bobby to be the studio head. These are two of the hardest working people I know. They have done what it takes to keep their hands in the clay. I applaud them.
Take a look at their kiln building project. This is what I call very clever marketing for a worthy cause. Support Freedom and the Landlady if ya can. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/551881760/amoca-kilns-a-growing-ceramics-community

Comments

Popular Posts