I am the eggman

Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come
Corporation tee shirt, stupid bloody Tuesday
Man you been a naughty boy. You let your face grow long
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen
I am the walrus, goo goo g' joob

Well I made 3 moon jars that turned out to be egg jars. They look more like an egg than the moon.  I am the eggman, they are the eggmen. I knew I had to turn up the volume but this is what I ended up with. The addition of the handles and the slip satisfy me and I am pretty happy with my first go at them. This course slip is me and I'm happy as a clam with it. I was stuck trying to be pretty and it wasn't working. This is the man comfortable in his shoes.  If you're going to walk the walk ya have to have comfortable walkin' shoes.
I hate to keep reiterating  but is great to have Andrew here to bounce form, surface and ideas off of.
The slip is 70 ball clay 30 molochite. I have been moving this AT ball clay around for over 20 years hoping one day I would use it. I am and it has been worth all the moves.
 

Comments

Sheri Bare said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts