The Kid Doesn’t Have a Chance!


This is my grand daughter Julia with her great hat! She is 3 months old and her mum Robin has already applied for her passport. I read that 4 outta 7 Canadians have passports and 1 in 7 Americans have passports. Yep, it’s Julia that got her first book that read A is for Activist, F is for Feminist and Z is for Zappatista. What chance does this kid have of growing up boring? Mum has already got a sabbatical planned that will have them biking across Ireland, Britain, Denmark or some other foreign land.  What happened to going to the cottage or to the beach? Maybe David Bowie was Robin’s father. I gotta have a talk with her mother. My Dad told me I was the son of Herb the milkman. 

It’s so exciting for me to see my interesting kid raising what’s bound to be an interesting kid. I was going to say I might introduce Julia to cigars but Robin has her own humidor and a stash of good Cubans. I could teach her to swear but her mum is pretty good in that dept too. Hmmm I guess maybe clay is what gramps has up his sleeve. I can just hear her now’ No thanks Grandpa, I want to make a living!”

Comments

Linda Starr said…
what a great photo and hope for the future
Annied01 said…
She's a cutie patootie!! Lok at them cheeks!! Isn't grandparenting the greatest!?
Anonymous said…
Grandparenting is the Best job in the world. Adventure awaits Julia. You never know what the future holds. Great prospects to look forward to.
smartcat said…
What a sweetie! Babies need great hats!

Popular Posts