Orgy at The Cactus Lounge


I’ve wanted to have an orgy here for some time now. I had seen these orgy candle stick holders at Ronnie the Rats before but they were always destined for some show or had been spoken for. Last summer I asked him if he would make me one and low and behold he remembered and there were two to chose from.
Aren’t they a romantic centerpiece for a dinner date? Who needs flowers!
The orgy candlestick makes me laugh. I think some would find it ugly and scary. Life and love can be ugly and scary so it helps to be able to laugh.  It also helps to drink. No good story ever started with someone eating a salad. A man walks into a bar. We already know this is the beginning of a good story.  How about a man walks into a salad bar- nope it just don’t work the same.



Jack and I had a candle lite supper and stared into the proceedings of an an orgy. All the benefits with no hangover or guilt.
PS: That's a Geoffrey Pickett dinner plate. 

Comments

Annabelle said…
That's beautiful.

Popular Posts