Love is the fire!

Love is the fire burning through the night.
Love is the fire, I feel it in my bones.
Give "Love is the fire" by Canada's Harry Manx a listen. Harry is from the islands off BC and is an amazing guitar player with a very distinctive sound. I've be digging' his "Bread and Budha" CD.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl4R3pdPdQo
My 5 day course Colours of Shino starts on Monday and I have one potter coming all the way from Haida Gwaii. These are the islands off the coast of northern BC very famous for the Haida art which is recognized around the world for it's large totems, fine carving in wood, metal and slate plus the amazing weaving.
That trip is is over 5000 kilometres and many flights away. Love is the fire. I feel it in his bones.
The 5 day courses we are offering here at Pinecroft are for those that have a fire and have the simplest of tastes.
"I have the simplest of tastes. I always satisfied with the best. "Oscar Wilde.


We have space available in Jen Allen's course and Heather Smit's. If you have a fire come burn it here at Pinecroft with two top drawer makers. There are some amazing makers signed up so you will be in great company. There is a wood fired pizza oven, grill, full blown studio, 24 hour studio access, 50 acres of pines to wander and a guarantee you will eat, sleep and talk pots for one solid week.
I love seeing people get better. It is the fire that burns inside of me.
If ya can't do a week with us go to The London Potters Guild for a two day session with Jen Allen the weekend before she starts her 5 day gig at  Pinecroft. Jen was Mr. K's teacher and he is very proud to be presenting her to the LPG.
My former faculty member from Sheridan Cathleen Nicholson and The Cactus Lounge Flame Thrower Jen Drysdale have signed up for Jen Allen. Love is the fire. I feel it in their bones.





Comments

Popular Posts